Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

281 - 284 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well @satown210 there is always XN. As you know the vast majority of the knowledge base ran away after AG torched this site. That's obvious every time I look in, and see noobs with 9 posts trying to identify a rig that might have a T-swap but just aren't sure. 🤦 I applaud you all for sticking around, but the site has reverted back to "what's the melt mod/" and "what's the biggest tire I can fit?", while having four or five of you vets trying correct all stupid answers from the noobs who don't know shit.
For what it's worth, the search sucks, and when you get actual results that look like they'd answer the question, all the images, references, and links to other threads don't work and most of the time don't even have a placeholder anymore. There are some threads that have mod lists and such that look great but none of the links work. Specific to the question of tires, rims, etc, the pinned threads of all the options and how they look seems to be only about 35% existent.

I've managed to not post those types of threads only because I've been very, very persistent in looking and clicking page after page, and have been bookmarking stuff when I do find it because I'll likely not find it again. But I don't fault somebody for giving up and posting the question when the site is so fragmented.

·
Registered
21 Posts
On the topic of the site itself, is there a way to make the dark mode have less contrast? Instead of like 80% grey as a background with 10% grey text, it's full-on white on complete black. It's difficult to look at.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maybe a dumb question, but is it necessary that every time I log in, the forum asks if I want to enable push notifications....? Or could it be a cookie/browser issue? I'm using Brave as my main browser.

281 - 284 of 284 Posts