Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Community Manager/Admin
337 Posts
Any way we can make "Top photo" the TOTM?
How can a random dude post the same 4 pics once in a place that is rarely accessed and they are all the top photo in the front page? What sense does that make? If we have to use what we have, how do we make a photo as "top" ? The TOTM photos have surely been viewed more than whatever is "top"?
The homepage Top Photos is based upon the most view photos in the showcase here:

Jeff M

·
Community Manager/Admin
337 Posts
Multi-Quote is back, details here:

Jeff M

·
Community Manager/Admin
337 Posts
ATTN: @AG Jeff , @AGAdmin

!
We REALLY need to address this issue, because this is what it currently looks like;
"Supporting Member" [Premium Member] was originally either bought by the member or awarded to him for winning the TOTM / TOTY, for 1 year of special user benefits.

"Lifetime Member" [Premium Member] was originally bought by the member for a Lifetime, [40 years], of special user benefits.

OK - When you look at the members profile link above - you have 'two' Green [Premium Member] Blocks / Banners, But I have no idea which one is which?!? So the your Naming Convention Design Team needs to come up with another designation for 'Supporting Member'.
If users would like request a user name change they can submit that here:

We are still defining the new premium membership packages however anybody with a current or existing one will be grandfathered in.

Right now Lifetime and Supporting are both listed as Premium Member.

Jeff M

·
TNX Veteran
4,028 Posts
This is like watching a train derail in slow motion.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can't help but stop in, and see what the AG Overlords have told the members to GFY over lately.

Looks like I was just in time to see the above happen in real time.... LOL.

Ya'll are welcome to come visit the other Xterra site that actually cares.

·
Community Support Team Administrators
982 Posts
Advanced search is back!

How To Search The Site

Near the top of the community, you will see a search bar.

Simply enter your search word or phrase and click enter on your keyboard.

How To Access Advanced Search

If you have already entered your search words in the search bar but want to narrow down your results or choose to search only certain forum selections, click on “Advanced Search”.

This will allow you to choose to search titles only, add the member username who posted it or even select a specific forum to search from the scroll menu within search in forums.

If you prefer to go directly to advanced search, you can access it under the 3 vertical dots at the top right-hand corner of the community.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
It used to be more simple. You could be in a sub-forum and select search this forum. Same thing with searching a thread. You didn't have to go to a different page and select search options.
I def missed that, I always went the long way...that's the section I used the search for the most too

·
982 Posts
It used to be more simple. You could be in a sub-forum and select search this forum. Same thing with searching a thread. You didn't have to go to a different page and select search options.
I def missed that, I always went the long way...that's the section I used the search for the most too
We will continue to see improvements to our search features in upcoming updates.

- Cricket

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well, cricket, there is one "improvement" / former feature restoration for which many are waiting.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Can AG please add model year and member location to the limited info displayed when you mouse over/click a member's icon?

If so, then please also consider adding trim level and transmission type (M or AT) to go with it.

All that used to be displayed and was helpful for many reasons.

Don't make everyone have to create their own signature displayed beneath every post to convey that basic info.

Thanks.

·
982 Posts
Can AG please add model year and member location to the limited info displayed when you mouse over/click a member's icon?

If so, then please also consider adding trim level and transmission type (M or AT) to go with it.

All that used to be displayed and was helpful for many reasons.

Don't make everyone have to create their own signature displayed beneath every post to convey that basic info.

Thanks.
They are working on a solution for us to show under your avatar again. I do not have an ETA on this yet.

- Cricket

·
TNX Administrator
19,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Boy - If it's Not one Thing it's Another !!!

Trying to make a TNX.org TOTY Poll - But DANG !!

I Can't Make One !!

Because I'm Limited to Only "10" Entries !!

@AG Jeff and/or @AGAdmin - I thought this was corrected to 25 Entries, but is once again stating ONLY "10" Entries....

The last time was for TOTM, so I'm assuming someone either did away with the "25" Entries and thought it was a typo error, changed it back to 10. Or TOTM was changed, but not TOTY, even though they are in the same forum?!? Just took two hours of trying to build a TOTY Poll and flushed it down the drain - Thank you.... As you can see I'm NOT Happy ! 🤬

Old Navy

241 - 260 of 283 Posts