Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just took these at work when i left for lunch. Its goona rain, so i needed to have pictures of it clean. I put the rear bumper on myself this saturday, as well as painted and installed my skids. Last one i need to install is the diff cover. Also put on the key less entry, cool mod. Side moldings were put on by myself and the other MC thursday along with the diff breather. If anyone wants a how to on the rear bumper........I looked at the one in this site, then the one that came with it, then the magazine "four wheel dirve and suv." Between the three, if i had any questions there was an answer. Guess i could scan it and post it in here somewhere if no one has the issue.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
yup, gotta love the non-matching spare wheel.....if you want a matching one there's a guy on ebay who's auctioning off his set one at a time, i picked one up for less then 50 bucks last week.

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude........i have been waiting for noise from the tire carrier, and there is no change at all in my ride. No noises, no vibration, its like its been there since i got my truck last may of 06. I drove 80 miles an hour to my parents place in chardon and up and down dirt crappy roads by them and still no noise. My mom came out while i was waxing it andd asked "Has that always been there?" Thats how well it blends in with our trucks.......I have had it over a year, mom has seen it a bunch of times, youd think she would remember the tire rack. So no, no noise or anything. I love it.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Looks good man. I waxed mine this weekend myself and got quiet a few scratches out as well. I would post pics but I'm too lazy to go out and take one right now.

·
on line
551 Posts
Looks Good :headbang:

8th Man said:
Looks good! I'm still waiting on my rear bumper. Close to 5 months now... :blackeye:
Amazing how much work can be done on the X in 5 months huh?

·
on line
564 Posts
Looks awesome dude!

Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts