Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I am looking for 2 xterra leaf packs, stock, going to do a bastard pack on my frontier the cap on plus the hefty sliders are putting some strain on the rear leafs with the shackle lift. Let me know if you have a set from swapping yours out.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elizabeth/Parker those would work too. I would just need to add a couple more in the pack. I would prefer X springs because of the arch to them, I wouldn't need to add as many but I can make others work as well
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So before anyone outside of Colorado posts again this is a Colorado off road club, as in I am looking for local help, not California or Georgia. Please pay attention to the forum header which is Nissan Off Road Association of COLORADO, thank you. NissTech if you see this do you have the 2" leafs in stock for the frontier? That may be my route.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
60 Posts
How much are you looking to pay for them?

Also, I remember there was a "found on Craigslist" posting recently with a mostly intact Xterra being parted out. If you can find that, I'm sure the spring packs are still there.

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, I'll check it out. Trying to keep it cheap. Central foreign wants 85 a pack, which I am not willing to pay.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I wanted out of state help I would have posted in the for sale/wanted for all to see.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How much are you looking to pay for them?

Also, I remember there was a "found on Craigslist" posting recently with a mostly intact Xterra being parted out. If you can find that, I'm sure the spring packs are still there.
The craigslist guy wants 75 a pack. Considering I am going to be splitting the pack and only using 1 or 2 leafs per side I think I am just going to go with NissTech plus I get new center pins with that. The price wreckers charge is ridiculous for newer vehicle parts, I did this same thing to my Jeep XJ and it cost all of $40.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts