Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody local have a set they don't need? Ponyboy or 8th Man, don't suppose you have yours or left them with All Phase and they would still be available? Thanks.

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, he went to Alcans. I am hoping to find a local set I can pick-up and try some ideas with. Probably a long shot, but I can hope...

·
on line
1,792 Posts
I'm in CA, and mine are at Deaver temporarily, since they used them to help design me a replacement pack, but I'm getting them back soon and would ship, if you need them. PM me.

·
on line
1,114 Posts
I believe my rear leafs are still at All Phase. Give them a call. I'll let you have the pair for $40. If you're local, go get them and you can paypal me.

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the offers, guys. I was actually hoping I could find a donor set. Not trying to sound like a cheap skate, but I'm not sure my idea is gonna work. I want to try to make a set of homebrew AAL's with them; I've done this with YJ springs, but not sure what a stock X spring pack is like till I dive in. If I had a better feeling that they would work, I'd probably buy them, but for now I thought I'd check for any available freebies. Thanks.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I threw mine away two days before you posted this. I wanted to keep them but I had no room in my garage, and my pop didnt have any room in their garage.... sorry dude...

Ask OregonX.... he has alcans also.... he might be willing to give you a set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts