Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.

I have wanted an X for some time now and finally wrangled the wife into my way of thinking...YES!!

So, I figured I would join up while looking for my perfect X. 2nd Gen, Yellow, Off-Road, AT.

So, now I search and read and plan my mods.

Cheers everybody!!

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
2015's has the Solarflare Yellow Pro-4X;

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Welcome. Since you are already narrowing your choices down to a color - you may want to be open on the trim. The offroad / pro4x trims don't offer a ton more over a lower trim X (basically different shocks, a locker, some interior options, and electronic aids).

I have no clue if you can get yellow in an SE or X trim, but if you found your perfect yellow X and its not an offroad, don't get too worried.

If you are serious about offroading you can add the offroad bits to any X - or (like most people on here) get a better setup by going after market.

Just some food for thought.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Oh, I'm with you....I was also in search for a yellow off road trim 3 years ago....But decided to take my night armor off road instead of yellow S trim. Years from that moment I still question my decision as I just love that yellow color on X. Not that I'm not happy with my X ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts