Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I'm hoping to be an Xterra owner in the very near future. As it stands I currently drive a 2006 Scion xB that I am growing increasingly frustrated with. It's a well built car, handles great, and does pretty good on gas. I consider it to be one of the best cars in the world below 40mph. That said, we've outgrown it's utility. The Xterra looks to fit the bill perfectly as we (my wife Tracy and I plus our 74 pound Airedale terrier) enjoy mountain biking, camping, and just being active. As I don't currently own an X I thought I would offer up my expertice in car audio to this forum. I have been involved in car audio for about 13 years now and employed in the industry in one facet or another for about 10 years. BTW this is a great site!

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum...buy the X!! :cheers:

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Operation Desert Stone

Well I finally took the plunge. I take delivery of my brand new 07 Desert Stone Xterra S 4WD on 7/27/07. I'm super excited and can't wait to start what promises to be a long and fruitful relationship.

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
776 Posts
noob

Welcom, and start saving yer $$$... Once you catch the bug, there is no turning back!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts