Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Pro 4X,Night Armor.
242 Posts
You can't call them on the phone either, it's all automated. It says to package your return properly because if it's damaged during return shipping you will not get a refund, so basically, you are supposed to package it better for returning it than they did to send it to you in the first place. Anyway, I should make a new thread and not hijack this one.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Send RockAuto.com a couple of photos and see what they say.

·
Registered
2011 Pro 4X,Night Armor.
242 Posts
Send RockAuto.com a couple of photos and see what they say.
I sent them the picture with the dent. They are telling me to package everything in a way so it doesn't get damaged. I said you are expecting me to package it better than you did ? So now it seems I have to spend some money on packing materials just to return it.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I sent them the picture with the dent. They are telling me to package everything in a way so it doesn't get damaged. I said you are expecting me to package it better than you did ? So now it seems I have to spend some money on packing materials just to return it.
"Dear RockAuto, I am reusing the packing that you sent with the muffler that arrived damaged. The muffler is packed the same way you shipped it to me."

·
Registered
2011 Pro 4X,Night Armor.
242 Posts
"Dear RockAuto, I am reusing the packing that you sent with the muffler that arrived damaged. The muffler is packed the same way you shipped it to me."
The driver just dropped it on my porch so I could not really refuse it. Now they are telling me I have to pay return shipping on the rest of the kit, they will only pay for the muffler to be returned AND if I send it back the same way they sent it to me and the other pipe gets damaged I wont get a refund.

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,505 Posts
Probably because badlander hijacked your thread and bashed RockAuto…….

21 - 27 of 27 Posts