Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at these & the pics show they don't cover the whole length of the passenger window.
You guys with Wade vent visors,is this the case?
They don't cover the whole window?
looks kinda goofy.Although you really couldn't tell if
they were mounted on an X.
Was going to order in the in-channel model.
pics of Wade on X's?

·
on line
1,574 Posts
i was about to order the wades today. i really want the weathertech, but dont want to drop the $100, when the wades you culd get for 60.
i think they cover the whole window, from the pics iv seen. i dont believe the photo on their site is an x
and im still confused on what i want.

·
on line
853 Posts
Lonesome Crow said:
I have these...is this what you are talking about?
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=4&VehId=513&Year=2006

BTW check your PM's :bom:
I can also recommend the Weathertech in-channel vent shades. Probably the best $100 I've spent on the X. They've held up through some pretty rough treatment over the last 2 years, including being hit pretty hard by brush and trees on the trail, temps ranging from well over 110 to below freezing, etc.

I've never tried the tape on kind, but I'm thinking they would have been ripped right off the side of the truck a long time ago. They might be ok if you never do any tight trails with overhanging brush or tree branches.

The dark color Weathertechs blend right in to the stock window tint.

·
on line
638 Posts
i hope your not going to pay that much for them. thats crazy. I got mine (avs i think) for 35 shipped. they were in channel just like those. give ebay a shot

·
on line
1,574 Posts
i tried wade on ebay, nothing. and iv heard bad things about avs.
i like the way wade and weathertechs look. but thats it. i would prefer the weathertechs, but i dont know if theyre worth the extra $45.

·
on line
148 Posts
they dont cover the whole back window since the back window is partitioned into a stationary back part and then the actual window that goes up and down. i just got the wade in channel and honestly would have preferred other ones. i have a black x so you cant really tell it doesnt cover the whole window, but the annoying part is that the window really seems to struggle getting all the way up and at highway speeds you can hear the glass grinding at the plastic.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
not to hijack this thread I am looking at getting the weather tech floor liners they are lited above for 159.99 for front and rear does anyone know where I might get them cheaper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts