Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a Canadian supplier of the Volant? Or has anyone ordered one from the states and if so what was the tax/duty implication? I've seen a VOlant CAI for $266 in the states with free shipping and am thinking of picking one up.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I don't, but now that I have seen the increased milage that you can get, when you find a place to order, let me know!!!

·
on line
3,050 Posts
ditto on that...its not the tax that gets you...its only the GST...duty is what gets you....
lets do a group buy and see if we get it cheaper price...some places will undeclare the value for duty purposes...I thought about driving over into the U.S and picking one up at pep boys or some place that sells them.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
miles said:
ditto on that...its not the tax that gets you...its only the GST...duty is what gets you....
lets do a group buy and see if we get it cheaper price...some places will undeclare the value for duty purposes...I thought about driving over into the U.S and picking one up at pep boys or some place that sells them.
That's probably the best way to do it. Just need to call ahead and make sure they have it!!

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in for a road trip. Maybe as early as the end of this month. I'm going to check a few speed shops in Ottawa and see if they have a line on the CAI. Other then that there are a few places listed in AB and SK. Go to Volant's home page and look up dealers. This also may be an option for a group buy. I'll make a few calls.

·
on line
3,050 Posts

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re Buying it from the states - autoanything told me that the cost to ship would be about $125 (+266 to buy) Wasn't to thrilled.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
I just emailed my contact at Keystone and I told him that I had 3 people interested lets see what we could do here. I will let you know the minute I hear anything.

·
on line
2 Posts
mr miles
you forgot to add
everything installed at KROWNLAKESHORE lol
cheers,

·
on line
2 Posts
what about the remote start, the alarm, and etc etc etc lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts