Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Ive been fallowing your build for awhile now, love it!

I also saw you are running the dual ARB compressor, but I wanted to know where you will be putting it. I want to run one as well but haven't found a suitable location yet. I realize our engine compartments will differ, haha.

Ryan

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Finally installed the White Knuckle Offroad sliders with the help from someone in the local VA Xterra club :rockin:
Did one on a Friday and the other side on a Sunday, first time took about 2 hours to do and on Sunday took about an hour now that we knew what to do.
Had to put the sliders on and mark the holes and then removed the sliders off again and drill and then put them back

Next thing on the mod list is finally putting on the 40" and 20" light bars with the ARB twin on board air compressors.
I bought the Switch Pro panel to make it all work together nice and clean

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice rig! I live about an hour away from Manassas and have been thinking about the VK swap. Do you have to go through VA emissions? That's about the only thing I'm worried about as far as the swap goes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Why can't I edit my first post! I hate this new format smh :mad:
Well I finally got my ARB 12v twin On Board Air Compressor installed by a shop and I'm loving it!
Tested it out on one of my tires BF Goodrich TA KO2 285/70/17 (33 ish) and it went from 18 psi to 33 psi in about 54 seconds.
I hated having to roam around for a gas station and stocking up on quarters and this is much more convenient :)
Also got the Switch Pro SP-9100 panel installed and I'll be hooking up the lights bars to it when I get them installed

·
Administrator
19,398 Posts
Why can't I edit my first post! I hate this new format smh :mad:
Yep, that a "Major Issue" right now, as none of our members can [Edit] their 1st Post of any of their threads. like their 'How-to', 'Member's Xterra', 'Projects', etc...

Everyone, including myself have asked AutoGuide to turn "1st Post [Edit] Capability" back on, but they are not listening.

So I'm biding my time here to see what they will do.

Now I do have the [Edit] Capability, so if you PM the updates, I can insert them for you until AG get off their duff and does something good for this site.

ON

121 - 137 of 137 Posts