Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
VK56 update: I'll be dropping off the Xterra in two weeks at Driven Desire for the VK swap! I can't wait!

I went offroading this past saturday for the first time and it was awesome, lots of ice in the beginning lol doh!
we were at Second Mountain and Dictum Ridge trails in George Washington national forest
me and another new guy had frs radio's while everyone else was on cb's so yeah i just ordered a cb radio with a 4' antenna, getting addicted to this lol
also ordering a Smittybilt 2823 Rapid Air Universal Tire Deflator

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the VK swap completed! Also I have almost the exact same CB set up ready to be purchased on my amazon shopping list lol let us know what you think of it once you get some time out on the trails.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Looking forward to seeing the VK swap completed! Also I have almost the exact same CB set up ready to be purchased on my amazon shopping list lol let us know what you think of it once you get some time out on the trails.
Yeah i cant wait either! Lol
Yeah the cb radio was recommended by a guy in our local xterra club who does more offroading/camping than me so if its good enough for him then its good enough for me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Man that looks daunting! I expect a full suite of start-up/rev and take off videos once the new engine is in!
Yeah it looks daunting but heard driven desire can do it with his eyes closed lol yeah i dont really see that many videos on vk swaps so ill be posting them on my instagram page @mall_crawling_x and some on here

61 - 80 of 137 Posts