Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
That thing looks great with the new lights! Real dark and mysterious :)
Thanks! I'm really digging the darker look :)

Subscribed to your YouTube channel, hope to see more content in the future! Awesome rig!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks! but I don't really have a YouTube channel, I just post random videos on their so I can post the link in here ? and thanks!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Finally installed the ARB diff cover on the M226, looks sick ?

Also forgot to mention that I ordered the Radflo 2.5 with the remote reservoir and the spring color in red. Ordered it last week so hopefully they will arrive in another two weeks. Stuff is piling up in the garage ?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
The shackles arrived today and since i'm in quarantine and bored I painted them red lol also painted the front tow hook as well.
A lot of parts are arriving within a week and the Titan Swap is getting closer; I can't wait.
Things arriving: Radflo 2.5 with remote reservoir (Red Springs) and Radflo 2.5 Rear Shocks with Remote Reservoir, Lower Control Arms. I only need some small pieces left (brake lines, tie rods, etc.)

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
777 Posts
That front tow hook, especially, cleaned up nice! Looking forward to following your progress...

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
777 Posts
Since you are much more knowledgeable about this than I; what's the benefit of the radflo rears as opposed to a Bilstein 5165?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Sorry, a little bit of straying off topic but for this pic, is the suspension setup exactly what you wrote on your first post? I'm really digging the stance here.. looks perfect to me! What size are the rims and tires you're running in the pic? Any spacers?

Thanks!
yeah the list on the first page is what i currently have on. No spacers

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
777 Posts
Great video, Miguel!

-I like those hi lift tube mounts... Thinking I might pick up a set
-Curious why you still have the rear sway bar installed?
-Revving and peel out shots were sick!
-Great license plate

Only suggestion... Take the key out of the ignition when talking to the camera (intro)

Looking forward to your TS adventure!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Great video, Miguel!

-I like those hi lift tube mounts... Thinking I might pick up a set
-Curious why you still have the rear sway bar installed?
-Revving and peel out shots were sick!
-Great license plate

Only suggestion... Take the key out of the ignition when talking to the camera (intro)

Looking forward to your TS adventure!
I still have the sway bar because i like to go fast on the paved road lol the plate yeah i like it, only those who know about it will get it 💪🏽 And yeah the key was in i was like why is it beeping and forgot i had the key inside lol Hopefully ill be titan swapping Next weekend if the weather is good.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts