Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm down in Virginia for the next 5 months or so for work. I was hoping to find a quality custom exhaust place while I was down here and was hoping I could get some suggestions from here. I did a quick search through google and nothing really jumped out at me.

Thanks.

Also, hoping to make a few weekend trips to the outer banks for some beach driving in the coming months. Any interest in a meet up there by fellow VA/NC X drivers?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Where in Va are you? It can take up to 6+ hours to travel from one place to another in Va.
I had my exhaust done at Hylas Tire and Auto in Rockville. Brought them the muffler, told them what I wanted and it was done in a day.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good point coalition, I'm used to Rhode Island where no where is over an hour away! ha. I'll be in the Norfolk area while I'm down here

I can really only bring my X somewhere on the weekend because of work, so anywhere too far away probably wouldn't work. Google says Rockville is about a 2 hour drive. Maybe if I decide to check out Richmond I could drop the X off at Hylas. Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts