Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned my car after the gym and the vdc was off I try to turn it on but I could not do it after many atempts finally I turn the car off, and after 3 times I did this finally the vdc was on.
Any of you guys with similar problems?? :cat:

·
on line
564 Posts
( ) - yes
(x) - no
( ) - dunno

:thumbleft:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Yes. Try using the forum's search function, using keyword "VDC". You'll find tons of stuff.
It's very common.

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
Re: vdc of

Cesar said:
I turned my car after the gym and the vdc was off I try to turn it on but I could not do it after many atempts finally I turn the car off, and after 3 times I did this finally the vdc was on.
Any of you guys with similar problems?? :cat:
Here we go again! Info can be found at the following thread. . . . . .

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1099

·
on line
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys very helpfull now after offroading for first time i have a squiking noise that sucks :bigsmurf:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
I've got the squeek also, but mines coming from the front end for sure.
The problem is, I tend to lubricate every moving union before trying to isolate which one's squeeking.

I even lubed the hood hinges at the same time I lubed the front suspension so I really didn't do myself any favors in trying to distinguish the squeeks origin.

·
on line
564 Posts
Just curious...why is this discussion still in the "polls" section?

Rob

·
on line
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
because the squeeking noise has not been resolved. :cat:

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
Cesar said:
because the squeeking noise has not been resolved. :cat:
This is not a Poll Item - It should be in "Suspension tire and wheel" Section for discussion until it answer is found and/or problem is corrected. Maybe a mod'er can move this discussion to its correct subject location.

·
Registered
29 Posts
man my ride squeeks all the time...even when i get out and shut the driver door i hear squeeking... probably more than just suspension in my opinion....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts