Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,
The list is looking good......6 rigs for sure and 3 maybes. I may ost on the FJcruiser site to see if we can get any FJ's out too? That OK?
SO far:
1. Bueller44
2. Hazmat888
3. AndrewJ

5. VA7XS - maybe?
6. Sauerkraut (XOC)
7. RoughRoad (XOC)
8. FJKoji - 2008 Fj Cruiser from the FJ Cruiser Forumn
9. FJKoji's buddy, also and FJ Cruiser - Maybe
10. FJoel - FJ Cruiser from FJ Forumn

any more!!!
here are the links to the other posts on the other sites:
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/forums.html
http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?p=22972#post22972
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...area-wheeling-trip-march-29th.html#post884132

I'm picking a date for us to try and get some rigs together for some wheeling. Again, nothing hardcore, want to keep it fun and safe for stock rigs and for those of us that still have to pay for these beasts.

Last run we had 3 Xterras - would like to see that increase by at least another 3.

Last run we attempted to get out onto the Harrison Forestry Road. We didn't get far but had lots of fun in the 2' deep snow.
Link to last trip:
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8114

We could try the same area and hopefully there will be a bit less snow.

Date: Saturday, March 29th, 2008
Time: Meet at 9:30 a.m.
Where: Not sure - Sasquatch Inn on #7 highway in Harrison Mills

I will eventually PM everyone too!!

Any interest????
Mike

·
on line
224 Posts
I should be able to swing that. I can't say for SURE yet, but I sure hope so.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh miles, I get out your way for work every once in a while, wish I could bring the X with me and meet up - or find a rental X!!!! Saw them once in Winipeg at National, of course I was using budget that trip!!

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Bueller44 said:
Heh miles, I get out your way for work every once in a while, wish I could bring the X with me and meet up - or find a rental X!!!! Saw them once in Winipeg at National, of course I was using budget that trip!!
even if you cant bring the x...we could meet for a coffee..nothing like Timmies

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will let you know when I am out next. You are in the Mississauga area, right? (Prob spelled that wrong.)

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good, that's 2 plus me and I haven't posted on the other sites yet.!! Or sent PM to all the lower mainland members!!

·
on line
191 Posts
Hey guys,

I also put a entry on the AC (Automotive Customizers) discussion board with reference to Mike's posting; as there are a few Nissan owners from the lower mainland.

Hopefully that might encourage some additional interest.

:wav:

·
on line
224 Posts
Allrighty, so I was HOPING to know tonight whether on not I'd be able to come for sure, but no such luck. I'm supposed to be going up to Whistler sometime at the end of the month, but I don't know when exactly. I should have a definitive answer this week though.

·
on line
59 Posts
VA7XS said:
Is there an Xterra club in Vancouver?
"If you build it.....they will come" :compress:

As for the wheeling trip on the 29th, I can be put on the 'MAYBE' list. I'm still not sure if I'll be in town that weekend, so if anything I'll notify you guys within the next week or two. Hopefully I could make it...even the drive to Sasquatch Inn is a bit of a trip for me...hahah, almost 2 hrs coming from Richmond.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
X-Prophet said:
VA7XS said:
"If you build it.....they will come" :compress:

As for the wheeling trip on the 29th, I can be put on the 'MAYBE' list. I'm still not sure if I'll be in town that weekend, so if anything I'll notify you guys within the next week or two. Hopefully I could make it...even the drive to Sasquatch Inn is a bit of a trip for me...hahah, almost 2 hrs coming from Richmond.
Heh X-Prophet, I only suggest this area as I am not familiar with other areas to go wheeling. Definetly open to any ideas for other places to go? I think we all would be.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
VA7XS said:
Uummm, no, not yet. We have organized one wheeling run using this site and XOC to create interest.
I am starting an Xterra club though. I have registered the domain name already, and I am just trying to learn how to create websites.
My intention is to use the site to post future runs and gathering for Xterra owners - 1st and 2nd generation as well as post pictures and stuff from previous runs. Links to Xterra sites.
I will get some stickers and cards created to hand out and create some more interest. I already stick a card on 2nd gen xterras when I see them advertising this site.

So are you in for Wheeling on the 29th?

·
on line
224 Posts
Well it looks like I'm in for sure! Barring any unforeseen randomness, I'll be there, not square.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts