Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on! Where are you located? Are you on UXOC?

·
on line
192 Posts
Located in Saratoga Springs to be exact. I am on UXOC but when there is only a post once a month, not really a reason to stop by very frequently ya know.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, Im in South Jordan. Yeah the UXOC is the slowest site ever. If you ever wanna get together to do some wheelin let me know...

·
on line
192 Posts
Yeah sounds good, the weather is finally clearing up, and looks to be some nice times. Going to be nice.

I am a newb when it comes to wheeling, but i am definately up to go anytime. How many people have you met up with in the state?

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, I dont really do extreme trails, so no worries there. I have not wheeled with any other xterra's. I usually just end up going with Jeeps or yota's. I want to get the UXOC back up and in the wheeling scene but who knows if that will happen.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Travis, the UXOC guys are having a club meeting here pretty soon. Get on uxoc.com for more info. It would be great to have you come out.

·
on line
671 Posts
any of you guys near Moab?
Will be that way the 2nd week in June & would love
some wheelin' buds
Staying at Red Cliffs a few nights.
Anyone from this area let me know anything
that would help enhance the trip there.

·
on line
2,883 Posts
Dave H up in West Haven, UT.
Just getting started on mods now.
Is it me, or is UXOC site gone now?

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its just extremely slow, I wish it would pick up.

·
on line
2,883 Posts
That particular day, I couldn't load the website. It's up and running and I've posted acouple of times.

Trying to figure the formum format out and get used to it. I like vbulletin a lot, but I now he cannot juat up & change it w/o $$ support.

We're just gonna have to get busy and liven it up some!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats what I'm saying, I wish I could get a couple of us together and go out and do some wheelin...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts