Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the shorter Radflos and I have them set to give about 2.25" of lift, problem is I am not to happy with the ride quality. I am considering using a 3/4" spacer and reducing the preload by 3/4". I took my TGC Spacer over to a local machine shop and they are going to use that design and Waterjet cut me a set 3/4" thick. My problem is I was searching here and saw the ones that PRG has and they are cut like the top plate of the Coil over. Is that design needed or will having the inner hole diameter at 2.5" (circle) be able to clear it. In the end, I think I screwed up and should have just bought the 3" version and the TC UCA, and kept the preload low, because I'm feeling like I am headed towards purchasing that UCA anyways, I'm afraid once I install the spacer and reduce the preload I will have more downward travel giving me the dreaded UCA contact all over again. But hey, in this hobby, we have to assume all risks physically or financially.

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TXterra37 said:
I agree with Bill, give 'em some break-in time and I'm guessing they'll loosen up a bit. If not, you can see that Greg is already on here trying to take care of ya!
He (Greg) definitely defines, customer service/appreciation, and I was on the phone with him yesterday, but was cut short due to something going on in front of his shop. I was to busy to call him back today but I will give him a call tomorrow. I guess I'm feeling a bit of pressure since I have to have the X ready to hit the road, comfortably, for my trip to Maryland in a week and half.

·
on line
1,618 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Give me a ring and we'll work something out. I want you to be happy with the ride.
Thats what I call customer service. Don't see that every day. I must say that Greg was excellent to deal with when I bought my Deavers, and gestures like this will reaffirm my experience.

·
on line
750 Posts
I'm having fun charging speed bumps with my new 3" Rads. Weeeeeeeee!

Greg tuned them just right.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Give me a ring and we'll work something out. I want you to be happy with the ride.
That's customer service man. Above and beyond. Before my X is done, I will do business with this gent.

·
on line
366 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
PrerunnerGreg said:
That's customer service man. Above and beyond. Before my X is done, I will do business with this gent.
Yeah, I have the same setup and took my truck out to Greg because the rebound was too harsh in the front. He pulled off the shocks, revalved them, swapped the springs, and now the ride is much smoother in front.

Thanks again Greg! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got off the phone phone with Greg and we have come to a solution for this problem, again I have to say, he has absolutely the best customer service of anywhere I have ever made a purchases.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts