Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 6mt non offroad package 4x4. It has the 24 spline m226. I NEED to convert it to a u joint. I just exploded the bearing cup of the factory cv driveshaft. I thought it was 29 spline like the other m226 but was apparently wrong can I use on off a titan? Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Give Steven at Rugged Rocks Offroad (SteeevO is his screen name on the forums) a call at 909/547-4651 ... he's got the details on what parts are compatible with the 24 spline m226 output.

If you can't get a hold of him, try Brian at Cherry Hill Nissan (in the parts department) ... goes by Jerseyparts here on the forum, and is a supporting vendor (via his website, eNissanParts.com). He's also probably got the best pricing if you wind up needing a Nissan OEM part - plus his shipping to you shouldn't be that bad, or maybe you could even pick it up from him directly.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I actually talked to steve about 20 min before you posted haha. I think I have something worked out though finally. After confirming with him about the part I should be good.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 3 of 3 Posts