Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've made both behind the front seat and behind the back seat barriers, bigger, contoured for tighter coverage along sides, top and bottom. We will have pictures of the new style barriers shortly ( the new front is on the site, but we'll have clearer ones soon) and the front ones have been shipping for a little bit and the back ones started shipping today. Continuing to support the Xterra community, since 2002! https://raingler.com/search?q=XTERRA

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Thank you!

Just wanted to let you know I love the nets I do have from you and will be ordering another from you soon.

·
Registered
563 Posts
We've made both behind the front seat and behind the back seat barriers, bigger, contoured for tighter coverage along sides, top and bottom. We will have pictures of the new style barriers shortly
This is great, thanks! :) I'd love to see installed pics of the new behind front seat barrier. My main hesitation for buying one so far has been the gap at the top and sides. Would especially like to see pics where it's installed with the top tied back to the rear seat ceiling handles instead of the B-pillars.

·
Registered
686 Posts
@Raingler - Why were the nets updated? What changes were made?

I do not have any currently, but have considered purchasing some recently, mainly to keep my 125lb Great Pyr from sitting on the kid's laps.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
@Raingler - Why were the nets updated? What changes were made?

I do not have any currently, but have considered purchasing some recently, mainly to keep my 125lb Great Pyr from sitting on the kid's laps.
We eliminated the rings at the sides to allow for closer sidewall coverage. The entire height has be maximized now to tighter fit to ceiling AND the floor. Also available in MILSPEC and some new colors. Pretty much everything was updated on it. Not bad considering the outgoing model was designed in 2001 and slightly updated last in 2006 I believe.

Older version

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts