Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Ugh... just got mine a couple months ago and soon as I received it I was thinking "huh, you could probably fill in a little bit more ceiling space up here." Oh well haha
That was my review exactly, that it seemed undersized for the space available. The new photos don't look any different to me though.

·
TNX Veteran
3,574 Posts
Hi, exactly how much larger are these new designs? Can you show photos with a side-by-side comparison? In the photos they look the same as the previous version.

I found a similar pic of mine. Looks like the new design goes ~3" closer to the rear dome light in the back and a ~2" over on the sides near the "C-pillar".

Old:

New:

·
Registered
563 Posts
I found a similar pic of mine. Looks like the new design goes ~3" closer to the rear dome light in the back and a ~2" over on the sides near the "C-pillar".
Thanks! The straps to the rear hooks certainly look much shorter than before, and it does look wider at the sides as well. That was my feedback to Raingler after receiving mine, that the net seemed unnecessarily small for the available space: too much strap, not enought net.

Hopefully @Raingler will chime in here with the official numbers.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Old:

New:

Excellent visual estimate! The new version is 4" wider and 3" longer.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I?d be down, but the price is a bit high imho.
Hopefully this little bit helps out the members here or can share. 10% off entire order, good thru month of Nov. 2017. ZEFF1310 one use per please, new orders only.
Made in USA, last near forever and hold a really great resale value when it's time to change rigs. Cost of ownership we hope makes good sense and doesn't end up where the bay and Amazon import stuff does. :pirate:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts