Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright! I first of all want to thank everyone who said that I COULD do it because I did.

call me the mod prince (because of my age) :D

well, here we go.

to start off my 530AM moding adventure, I mounted my two maglites right above my fire extinguisher on my door.

then, i mounted my reverse camera and LCD monitor. (I started this a few days ago and finished it today).

then, i began my lifting adventure. After sweat, blood, two trips to the suto store, and 100 dollars later, the rear was on..custom red AC shackles.

tomorrow morning I will be doing the TG spacer lift because I wouldnt have finished in time to leave today!

here's the pics! :D

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
funny you say that....I had a foreign exchange student with me and we were driving to a podunk town with no cell service within a 30 mile radius of it...no phones, no gps, no nothing. I took a wrong turn onto a caliche road....oh boy.....we did see deer though! It took a bit of offroading to get out but even then, i could have used more lights..which is why im adding 4 more hellas!

·
on line
628 Posts
Cool, so now there are two lifted X's in Corpus Christi, At least I was able to be unique for a week. Congrats on the mod.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
See...we told you you could do it! Good job. You started at 5:30AM...wow, thats dedication there. I still haven't gone to bed at that time! :)

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in corpus christi!

AND!! I finished the front a little while ago! it looks amazing. After SIX trips to the auto store, 4 additional car stands, a 4ton jack, a 2 ton bottle jack, a ball joint separator, and one trip to return it and show them my sick ride....it's done!

it's at pepboys getting new oil and alignment. I'll post pics when i get it back tonight

It feels really tall!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts