Discussion Starter #3
cornick said:
Looks JUST like the Crager 8's I think.
I now the site is jacked up. But the size of the wheels are 16 x 8 6lug 4.5

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just tried the link, and no it is jacked up. Just to let you know I wasn't trippin. I copied the page:

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I just remembered the answer. You guys had to use spacers to make it work...

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Dude, you're a one man forum. Questions AND answers! Now that is efficiency.

Nice find too. If my Xterra wasn't black I would be all over black rims. I love the cheap steel Rock Crawlers.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
The link doesn't work for some reason, but I went to discount tire and did a search for our truck. It lists only the MB Predators as fitting the new X, and to my surprise, lists them in stock in their Ohio and Texas warehouses. These wheels fit our truck, and are generally discontinued, but seemingly available at discount tire.

The Uniques you show are the 297s, which don't come up when I search for wheels that fit our X. They also show unavailable when you click on 16 or 17".

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
d-rap said:
The link doesn't work for some reason, but I went to discount tire and did a search for our truck. It lists only the MB Predators as fitting the new X, and to my surprise, lists them in stock in their Ohio and Texas warehouses. These wheels fit our truck, and are generally discontinued, but seemingly available at discount tire.

The Uniques you show are the 297s, which don't come up when I search for wheels that fit our X. They also show unavailable when you click on 16 or 17".
I know. I am not sure what happened to the link. It worked, then it didn't. But that is why I made a copy of that page. I did a search for 16 x 8 6lug 4.5 and that is what it came up.

Now the link works again. How far of a BS does the newer Nissan SUV need, in order for them to fit?

·
on line
1,792 Posts
X-4X4R8D said:
I did a search for 16 x 8 6lug 4.5 and that is what it came up.
How far of a BS does the newer Nissan SUV need, in order for them to fit?
I'd have to look up the backspace; maybe someone knows off the top of their head. But I do know that other wheels that seem like they should fit by the numbers still contact our brake calipers in front. The only way to be sure is to try them.

But like I said, if you search the vehicle, discount tires doesn't even claim these will fit.

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
d-rap said:
X-4X4R8D said:
I did a search for 16 x 8 6lug 4.5 and that is what it came up.
How far of a BS does the newer Nissan SUV need, in order for them to fit?
I'd have to look up the backspace; maybe someone knows off the top of their head. But I do know that other wheels that seem like they should fit by the numbers still contact our brake calipers in front. The only way to be sure is to try them.

But like I said, if you search the vehicle, discount tires doesn't even claim these will fit.
True..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts