Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice score! I've seen a few crazy low mile '15's in the Denver area over the last year - hopefully you didn't have to pay the $39k I've seen them listed at!
I managed to get it for about $30k. Still pricey but not as bad as some . There was a dealership near me that had a 2015 Pro-4x Manual with only 8k miles but they wanted $50k for it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Incredible find!!!
One of the top 2 colors with the best trim and the 6MT!
Congratulations

Worth every penny!!

PS: BigSarge , used to me my nickname due to a combination of rank and size.. :sneaky:

Reactions: BigSarge Pete

·
Registered
10 Posts
Incredible find. Hard work pays off. I only spent about 3 months looking for mine. Same color.

Glad it went to an enthusiast and joined the community.

I've been eyeing these: Nissan Xterra 2005-2015 Rock Sliders - White Knuckle Off Road Products

Also, delete the mud flaps. They'll break off on their own during your first adventure.
I went with white knuckle and actually went by their shop to pick them up. They are doing really great work. Just to let you know if you get the angled versions for better clearance it will be much harder to use them as a step.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Xterra, Trim Level X
38 Posts
Not sure what you plan to do with that beautiful machine Big Sarge, but maybe not beat it up TOO much? It is so nice and you are heavily invested into it. Would be a shame.

Okay..maybe a LITTLE bit of beat...once in a while.

·
on line
89 Posts
Nice, I have an 05' same color and 6MT that I bought near new in May 2005, just hit 103k, so far the biggest issues I had were one cat converter, the clutch (these are expensive as hell) and coil pack replacement. you will like it and the 6MT is fun to drive for sure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts