Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted this on the wrong sub-forum, mods please delete the other one. I am in need of a full on underside/belly shot. If anyone of you guys have had your truck on a lift and have a shot you can share it'd be great. Thank you folks.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
if you're considering armoring your own truck, I'll assume you'll use Shrocks plates. Look on his website yet?

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I'll be doing a belly pan, so shrock isn't an/was ever an option, especially with how ridiculous his wait times are. I need pics to draw up designs from. I'll let you guys see it once it's done late this year.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have considered Shrock's skids, but unlike his first gen skids, the newer ones aren't as uniform as I'd like. Lastly I can get a belly pan done for about $300 less than what Shrockworks' skids would cost me, and more importantly it's what I want with a two day turn-around. I need pictures so I can draw up designs on my comp and send them to my fabber. I would do this, but two things are preventing me from doing so. Firstly, my camera is 8 hrs. away, secondly, I have no lift access. Here are some pics of what I am trying to achieve.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, but I don't drive an X! I cruise around town in a White sec. gen Frontier w/ black rims. I'm usually @ t-street bodyboarding so if you see me around town just say what's up.

·
on line
704 Posts
JayP said:
Yep, I'll be doing a belly pan, so Shrockworks isn't an/was ever an option, especially with how ridiculous his wait times are. I need pics to draw up designs from. I'll let you guys see it once it's done late this year.
If you do that, you may consider making a few extra samples for sale. I still do not understand why we have to wait only for one shop to do everything for us. Good luck with the initiative!

·
on line
1,208 Posts
^^^ X2 i know i cant do any metal work, so you might get quite a few of us interested in your piece.....and by piece i mean the underpan. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts