Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012, Nissan Xterra
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I’m wanting to install shims but it looks like I might have to grind off one of my u bolts so I wanted to get 4 extras just in case. I do have the PRG u bolt flip kit and currently Greg is impossible to get a hold of. So I’m wondering where I can get those exact U bolts from his flip kit. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2006 Xterra S M6 and 2010 Xterra Off Road
88 Posts
Are they just Titan U-bolts? The upper plate looks factory...not 'fabbed in a fab shop somewhere.

·
Registered
2012, Nissan Xterra
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they just Titan U-bolts? The upper plate looks factory...not 'fabbed in a fab shop somewhere.
I thought they might be 2nd gen frontier u bolts. I found some on the all dogs website. When I get a chance I’ll get under my rig and measure my UBolts before I order the ones I saw on all dogs. I just wanted someone to confirm they are the frontier U Bolts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I was just looking back at my emails with Greg when I needed new ones as I have the same flip kit. They are 9/16 Titan u-bolts but you may need to measure how long you need them. Any spring shop can make/bend new ones for you.

·
Registered
2012, Nissan Xterra
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just looking back at my emails with Greg when I needed new ones as I have the same flip kit. They are 9/16 Titan u-bolts but you may need to measure how long you need them. Any spring shop can make/bend new ones for you.
Thanks I’ll see if I can find some on the internet

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
2012, Nissan Xterra
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
says its for 4....but I just guessed what year you may need to shop for.

are those the exact ones Greg includes with the flip kit?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nope. Just highlighting fact titan ubolts are readily available. I have Greg’s kit under workbench I can measure if you like

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,007 Posts
Nope. Just highlighting fact titan ubolts are readily available. I have Greg’s kit under workbench I can measure if you like
Will ya? I’m curious too. Thx!

Reactions: Rodriguez-JLuc

·
Registered
88 Posts
55A148C8-3D32-43CD-801D-F6CFBDED2B08.jpeg 9600B6DE-7AA2-40E2-9F21-9212050BAF31.jpeg

Hopefully that works. Appear to be 9/16" dia or possibly 1/2. I think someone else said 9/16. I can say they appear bigger than 1/2". Also, this is a 'third hand' kit I bouhgt. I presume they're what Greg shipped for the flip kits.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,007 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts