Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
on line
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just moved out to California a couple of months ago, but before I did I figured maybe it was time for a new ride.

I picked up an '06 S 4x4 model before I left and drove it across country. What a nice ride! I think I'll keep it for a while. My only problem now is what order to get the upgrades. I've definitely gotta get rid of the mud flaps and the side rails soon. Shrockworks here I come! So many options and so little money... hah.

I've been on the website several times, and just figured it was time to say hello.. so... "Hellloooo"

·
on line
339 Posts
what a small world, I just moved to california from texas a few months ago.....

I bought my Xterra after the move though....

·
on line
463 Posts
Well then !

Welcome to all of the Newbies !
Glad you decided to join us !

Jim B

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

What part of CA?

Rob

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just moved from Houston / Austin Tx to the Bay Area. Good to meet you all. I've been reading the stuff on this site for some time now. There's loads of good information.

For example I also noticed that the rear end bottoms out. I'm getting my new bump stops soon. I can't believe that I lived in Houston and didn't even realize that Shrockworks was based out of there. A couple of my friends went to the place to get their rails. I'll order mine soon!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Has anyone checked out the air lockers from ARB? Pretty cool stuff.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Many of us who have rear lockers stock (OR version) are waiting for front ARB lockers for the new Xs; '04 and back can lock the front, but not us yet, as far as I know. And to my knowledge, unless you can swap an OR axle into an S or SE (and there are compatability issues, since they're different axles) there are no aftermarket rear lockers available yet either. There was a thread a while ago, and some word that ARB lockers were coming our way, but nothing definite yet.

The new X universe will be transformed when lockers land!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts