Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,

I've had my 05 Xterra SE for a couple of weeks and have liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't haved any pics yet but it the stock Night Armor color, I'm going to get the leveling kit and 285's for it in a little bit. Its 2wd but its not my main off-roader, I have an '86 Ford Bronco for that. later.

·
on line
1,420 Posts
sweet, nice to welcome a fellow Texan.......especially one from SA..

- j

·
on line
612 Posts
If only I'd have known about this place when I was in TX. Welcome, and by the way that is a pretty sweet Bronc

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
willgr1 said:
Welcome dude! college station huh...wouldn't happen to be a fellow aggie would ya??

regardless, if you have the time, check out this thread and join us in corpus christi this weekend!

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6583

Jasontamu - this goes for you too! join us if you can!
Hell yeah I'm an Aggie, class of 2009. Corpus would be cool but I haven't had a relaxed weekend at CS in a while. Last weekend my buddies and I drove 1500 mi in 27 hours roundtrip to Missouri for the A&M vs. Mizzou game. I might cruise over to Houston to look at some tires for the X though.

Thanx for the welcome and comments guys

·
on line
628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'll be up there in College Station next week for the holiday, after the nice little get together this weekend here in Corpus.

·
on line
551 Posts
Welcome!
That Bronco looks like what I wanted to do with my old 84. Till it became a big money pit and had to put the brakes on expenses....

·
on line
2,077 Posts
muddyjack said:
willgr1 said:
Welcome dude! college station huh...wouldn't happen to be a fellow aggie would ya??

regardless, if you have the time, check out this thread and join us in corpus christi this weekend!

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6583

Jasontamu - this goes for you too! join us if you can!
Hell yeah I'm an Aggie, class of 2009. Corpus would be cool but I haven't had a relaxed weekend at CS in a while. Last weekend my buddies and I drove 1500 mi in 27 hours roundtrip to Missouri for the A&M vs. Mizzou game. I might cruise over to Houston to look at some tires for the X though.

Thanx for the welcome and comments guys

cool man, i'm class 09 also, but i'm a graduate student in oceanography...but i'm doing my research down here on the sea aggie campus.....and that football game sucked, i haven't made the trip for any, but i've watched all of them that were broadcasted...

Are you a member of the offroad club up there (tamor.org)?

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
willgr1 said:
cool man, i'm class 09 also, but i'm a graduate student in oceanography...but i'm doing my research down here on the sea aggie campus.....and that football game sucked, i haven't made the trip for any, but i've watched all of them that were broadcasted...

Are you a member of the offroad club up there (tamor.org)?
Wow small world, you're way ahead of me in school then. Yea that game sucked but it would have been an alright loss if we didn't make such embarrassing mistakes. I was a member of TAMOR my freshmen year but I haven't renewed my membership because it just a close knit clique of guys that don't help anyone else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts