Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to doing this after 2.5 years... Some before and after pics

Username: TRUXterra
Year: 2006
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: SE
Color: Knight Armour
Mods: Not enough, but here is what I have so far ;)

Performance:
Volant Intake
IMS
Superchips 87 octane tune
Magnaflo muffler(2 into 1)
custom piping from cats to muffler

Exterior:
09 headlight mod (colour match paint)
NXrocks skids
SW front bumper
SW rear bumper with tire carrier
Xoskel cage
4-PIAA 520 (2 driving, 2 fog on roof)
2-PIAA 520 fog (front bumper)
285/70/17 GY Duratracs
Bedlined rims
Southco locking handle
OEM bug deflector
Vent Visor shades
Titan TW12 winch

Interior:
Compass/auto dimming mirror (JY score for $15)
3 - OTRATTW switches
Blue Sea 5025 block
Pathfinder illuminated wheel controls
Cobra CB w/ 4' Firestick on the tire carrier
Weathertech floor mats
Wet Okole front seat covers

Suspension:
PRG UCA
PRG extended 2.0 C/O's
PRG Cam bolts
PRG Shackles
AC 3" AAL
rear Shims
Extended Bilsteins on rear (3-5")

To come:
Sliders
rear light bar & lights

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did follow the sticky, but I must have missed copying the required info after spell checking in Outlook. Thanks for slapping my wrist withing the first 30 minutes of class teach ;)

Basically to get you on track with the rest of us, you need to edit your initial post with the following information;

Format of an opening post:

Thread Title:

Message Body:

Username:

Year:
Make:
Model:
Trim:
Color:

Mods: (listed in an organized and easy to read fashion)

Comments:

Photos:
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
New to me tires being installed later this week. Traditional balancing with 6 oz of airsoft pellets being added.

30-40% worn BFG MT's KM (not KM2's). Got them for $150 Canadian...and yes, for all 4! Still considering 35's after I install the 2" Bl this year and I TS next year so I wanted something to hold me over until I decide for sure;)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
New recent pics & progress. BFG M/T's mounted & completed the electrical install of the winch control box. Winch (Titan TW12) to be installed soon after re-enforcing the frame horns. I'm running 7oz of air soft pellets in the tires vs. normal balancing. No vibrations once I reach 40 km/hr. The used M/T's were scalloped and I am amazed at how smooth the ride is! Speeds up to 130 km/hr and no vibrations to speak of!

M/T's

Control Box

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tks.

I'll try to find the receipt, but I know they are .20g competition type so they are non-bio-degradable and solid (vs. hallow) rounds. There are .25 and .28 rounds available in the marketplace, but .20's were the heaviest I could find here locally.

The heavier the round, the fewer the pellets, the less noise under 40 km/hr...that is the main difference.

I run less than 10k kms/year so I've only had them in for about 300-350 kms to date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
looks so sick. i have the exact same one. mind if you give me the name of the front bumper and the light bar on top?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
lol, I know...here's what the outside looked like

Yes, I have decided that I am done with LARGE mud pits as all that crap never comes off the under body!! But all-in-all it id definitely worth the fun!! Clean water, like creek crossings and such are more of my cup of tea;) lol

looks so sick. i have the exact same one. mind if you give me the name of the front bumper and the light bar on top?
shrockworks.com
xoskel.com

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally remembering to update this page. The M'T's were down right dangerous in the ice & snow, from a stopping perspective. With a few cm of snow on an icy road, I was constantly in 4WD to keep the X in a straight line. Discounttiredriect fixed that issue with 4 GY Duratracs to my door. I might miss the M/T's for the other 3 seasons, but well worth the swap for winter!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts