Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there will need to be any fender trimming with 35s and Hanneman fenders?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know if there will need to be any fender trimming with 35s and Hanneman fenders?
Should be fine, but they don't fit nicely. You'll have to clean them up quite a bit to make them look decent. Also if you are not Titan swapped, the 35's will rub on your frame.
I am long traveling it. I have titan spindles up front but was planning on using these BORA adapters/spacers to use the same lug pattern as the front.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Didn’t see the thread when you posted but I can say 35s are no issue with the fenders. Though with a minimum of a six inch track width increase per side these fenders will not fully cover your tires, not a huge issue unless your local officers don’t care for that sort of thing. I’m actually doing something similar with CJD’s long travel setup.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn’t see the thread when you posted but I can say 35s are no issue with the fenders. Though with a minimum of a six inch track width increase per side these fenders will not fully cover your tires, not a huge issue unless your local officers don’t care for that sort of thing. I’m actually doing something similar with CJD’s long travel setup.
Do you already have someone to do the install, shock hoops, and engine cage?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
RockyMountainGoon
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing