Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live Eugene OR, and I go shooting and off-road in the Marcola and veneta areas. But other shooters have been trashing some good spots, and I mean really trashing. So bad in some areas that some spots have been closed off. One spot that was closed off last year was a great drive and a fun hike, but got so trashed with tv's, computers, furniture and just garbage that they closed it off and now no one can enjoy it. I'm going to start going out and cleaning up some of these spots, and was wondering if anyone in the area would want to come out and help me. I'm going out to the marcola area on the 19th and clean up. Hopefully we can keep some roads open out there. I was hoping to do this every couple weekends. And if anyone knows a spot that could use a good clean up let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to get in contact with my local blm but they are closed... as soon as they are open again I plan to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I'm still heading up to clan up some spots next Sunday. I know it dose not sound like too much fun haha, but if anyone would like to come up and help with it pm me. I will have a pickup, if you have one to that helps a lot. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing. Just trying to keep our woods clean. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
223 Posts
So I'm still heading up to clan up some spots next Sunday. I know it dose not sound like too much fun haha, but if anyone would like to come up and help with it pm me. I will have a pickup, if you have one to that helps a lot. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing. Just trying to keep our woods clean. Thanks everyone.
If I lived closer, I would. I hate people that treat the outdoors like their own personal dumping ground..

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'd definitely be willing to help clean up. I'll have my truck back together hopefully within the month and after that I'm down to come and help. I bet we could round up a few guys from around Portland to go down there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts