Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I will be making my annual run to Phoenix and would like to hit some trails in the surrounding mountains. I will be coming in from Dallas so I wanted to cut across New Mexico go past Roosevelt lake to hit either Apache trail or Edwards Park Trail and ride one of these to Phoenix. However it would be nice to ride a trail with a fellow X'er and perhaps better trails that I may not know of. I will be heading down the week of Thanksgiving. We should be able to make it to the Phoenix area by the 22nd of November. I would also be up for meeting someone around the area during the week of Thanksgiving if anyone is available. If anyone is available to get a run in just PM me or post, until then
Cheers!:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post this in the regional forum. Would you want/need to do trail in the immediate phoenix area, or would you be willing to travel a couple hours to do a couple trails?
Oops ! I thought I posted this in the MOUNTAIN REGION. I don't know if I can do a two hour drive, maybe an hour drive. I wanted to go through the Tonto Forrest and hit four peak trails,I wanna hit the scenic challenging trails.
Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Sedona has some good trails, its about 2 hours away. Check out crown king, and you'll see the Red rocks of az.

check out azxterraclub.com, there is some trail info there, and if you see anything you like you can post to see if there is any interest.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sedona has some good trails, its about 2 hours away. Check out crown king, and you'll see the Red rocks of az.

check out azxterraclub.com, there is some trail info there, and if you see anything you like you can post to see if there is any interest.
Thanks for the info, any good scenic trails that is on the way to Phoenix? Crown King looks nice just wanna make sure its manageable.
Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts