Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing something in the manual? I read the following about TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) which says that I can view the actual pressure on the display screen. I have gone back and forth in the manual but I don't see where it shows you how to check it. Am I just reading it wrong? Please clue me in.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I have a feeling that is a bleed over in the Owners Manual from a more upscale model Nissan (Z, Pathfinder, etc).

·
on line
500 Posts
Muzikman said:
I have a feeling that is a bleed over in the Owners Manual from a more upscale model Nissan (Z, Pathfinder, etc).
Huh, my S doesn't have that function, so I thought the SE had it. But Muzikman is probably right, in that Cut $ Paste makes this kind of editing error too easy to make.

Patrick

·
on line
15,651 Posts
If any would have it, it would be the SE as it's got the computer where the odometer is. But I have never heard of the SE even having this function.

·
on line
807 Posts
I think titan's have that.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Muzikman said:
If any would have it, it would be the SE as it's got the computer where the odometer is. But I have never heard of the SE even having this function.
If you prass and hold the trip button, it will run a few test but I can't identify everything.

·
on line
3,592 Posts
your talking about the tire Sensor? IF tire is low in air preasure.. the Low tire light will come on.

some kind of Remote stuffed inside the tire. to sene the wheel drag or rotation Etc.

Does work great.. with the Crappy 2ply tires that came with the 07 SE.. X.. I had many many dam flats or low tires. in the first 4,000 miles... Till a Rock went through the main tread.. DONE.

10 ply now... all tires yanked.. tossed...

So, do not have to worry about low tires anymore :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts