Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make toy, model, or diecast Xterras, 1st or 2nd generation?

I have a Matchbox 1st gen painted as a Coast Guard rescue vehicle. It is sitting at my workstation at my job. Are there anyothers out there?

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Just the match box ones. There's also an rc.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Those are awesome. I started collecting every mustang model, die cast, etc. when I had my Mustang. NOw I am going to be on the lookout for all the Xterra's out there!!! Girlfriend thinks I'm whacked though :cyclopsani:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Toys at work. I would never let my employees have toys at work.

Just kidding. I bring my dog to work.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Where I use to work we use to race the little 1/24th scale RC cars (Mini-Z's) around the training room at lunch. When the weather was nice we also use to spend an hour and play Kubb in the grass next to the parking lot. That use to attract spectators wondering what the hell it was.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Muzikman said:
Where I use to work we use to race the little 1/24th scale RC cars (Mini-Z's) around the training room at lunch. When the weather was nice we also use to spend an hour and play Kubb in the grass next to the parking lot. That use to attract spectators wondering what the hell it was.
I've brought my Radio Shack X-Mods into work several times, and raced them around the cubes. :iconbiggrin:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
That's how it started. We started racing the little little ones on the conference room table. I can't remember what they were called, but it was before the X-Mods from RatShack came out. The Mini-Z's are much larger (think model car size). I have two mini-z's which with all the mods I got run about $300 a piece. I havn't even looked at them in the last 3 years or so.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Muzikman said:
That's how it started. We started racing the little little ones on the conference room table. I can't remember what they were called, but it was before the X-Mods from RatShack came out. The Mini-Z's are much larger (think model car size). I have two mini-z's which with all the mods I got run about $300 a piece. I havn't even looked at them in the last 3 years or so.
Zip Zaps - I bought WAY too many of them, and now, like yours, they just sit around the house.

However, I've been keeping my eyes open at RadioShack.com. They brought out a second generation of the Xmods at the beginning of the year, two of which were trucks - an H2 and a Ford pickup. Well, just recently, they released a Titan.

There are several upgrades for these, such as motors, lights and lift kits. I hope they make an Xterra. :bounce:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts