Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Click on the below Link, to view the Details of Winner.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Congrats...I am now making it my goal to beat you one month.
See you next August since winners get banned from posting until the following year. I was actually hoping not to win because I had a better one in the queue (someone else says it’s better) but I am not the one voting so who knows. I found this one special because of the uniqueness, new area I haven’t photographed much, and the 5-10 hours of effort — fun for some, too much energy for others.

hes just gonna win every totm huh lmao... seems like hes a good photographer!
It’s the redhead model, I just capture the right moment!

Congratulations ! The lighting in the pic is just fantastic. Well deserved.
Thank you!
First I drove through this puddle a week earlier. Reflection was gone. Oops! I was back, drove around it. This was 1 of 5 trips (about). Feet in the puddle this time, for an hour. Arizona summer makes that easier. Clouds were a must for a planned trip here. Waking up at 4am to make the drive. It doesn’t get this green often, it could be years in between. Puddle only stays great for a day or two after rain. I don’t know if I can repeat the recipe needed for a photo like this.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Instagram has my Xterra photos side by side

If you want to see more of my photos, but square format doesn’t work all the time, these on here are full size

·
Registered
348 Posts
Instagram has my Xterra photos side by side

If you want to see more of my photos, but square format doesn’t work all the time, these on here are full size
i just followed you 😁

·
Registered
531 Posts
0.099999995 closer. I followed too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
See you next August since winners get banned from posting until the following year. I was actually hoping not to win because I had a better one in the queue (someone else says it’s better) but I am not the one voting so who knows. I found this one special because of the uniqueness, new area I haven’t photographed much, and the 5-10 hours of effort — fun for some, too much energy for others.

Yea when I brought in the Milky Way I figured I was going to win no matter what but your shots are dope. I've seen your instagram work for while now. I'm curious to see this other picture that is in the queue though. I may just start doing a contest on instagram with you and a few other xterras, try and get everyones following up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts