Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be an easy one. The sticky lift options thread indicates about a 3" front lift from the TG spacers, but the website calls it a 2" lift....to those using them, what was the actual lift? Anyone got measurements? I suspect it would have to be closer to 2" to work with the 1.5" lift AC shackles, without looking like it was carrying a few dead bodies in the cargo hold....

Also, for those using the TGC/AC shackle lift, have you incurred UCA contact?

Thanks - just a-lookin' at all my options here and the differences between them (Daystar, TGC/AC, Calmini)...I need neither an AAL or new front coils since I will not be towing or mounting a heavy bumper/winch....

·
on line
1,618 Posts
I ended up with a little over 3" of lift in the front. I seems to vary bit between vehicles, but I am sure I would not want to be running them with the AC shackles. I know there are people that are, but even with my Deavers, I am just barely level.
I have definite UCA contact. It bothered me for a bout a day. Then I put the hose on the front, and don't notice it anymore. The TGC spacers were really easy to put in, did not change the ride, and will be supereasy for me to pull if I have to bring it in for warranty work.
FWIW, I feel really good about running the Deavers in the back. I won't have to worry about flattening my springs, and for the $100 more that I spent (Ubolts and shims), I feel it was totally worth it.

·
on line
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are out, then. I won't be using a Shrock bumper and 3" seems a bit much for my application. Back to Daystar I go....yes, Regis, that is my final answer.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
if your set on spacer look at PRG, greg sells some nice spacer that also come with new bumps...you can go with the adjustable shackle or deaver leaf pack from him also if you're still open to options

1 - 5 of 5 Posts