Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got off the phone with Greg...what a great guy....just ordered the following

Prg coilover 750 lbs
Deaver AAL
Prg Shackle
Longer Bilsteins for rear
New u-bolts
2/3 degree shim

I already have the TC UCA and Calmini cam bolts.

these will be shipped end of next week......so excited cant wait to do the install.

:cheers:

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks....believe it or not I am having my dealer do the install...must be the only Nissan dealer that does suspension lifts...this way the work is warantied.

Should I put my TC UCA arms together before I take it to the dealer or should let them just do it? what type of greese did some of you use on the TC Bushings...TC calls for a teflon greese....
thanks

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just tried calling Greg....to double check about the coilovers and I just found out they are closed.....I guess I will call him tommarrow.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
miles said:
I just tried calling Greg....to double check about the coilovers and I just found out they are closed.....I guess I will call him tommarrow.
Yeah, they're closed on Wednesdays but to be honest he has usually picked up the phone and/or returned a message I left if I called on those days.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So just a quick update....Well my lift kit officially showed up in Concord Ontario, Canada....so what does that mean to all you people out there? Well Concord is 25 minutes away from my house where the kit.......hold on................wait for it........oh oh oh oh yes! will be delivered tommarrow.

But I cant get into the shop until next week for the install....oh well!

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So far so good no call...package states that it has cleared customs, so tommarow hopefully when it arrives...I will let you know. I figure I have to pay the GST on the value.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts