Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that as of this time, I am no longer employed with Nissan of Turnersville, or YourNissanParts.com.
I will not go into detail about what happened, but lets just say it was conflict between my principles and that of the General Manager.

The website should continue to operate smoothly, if you have questions about your orders please forward them to [email protected]

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you for helping me make this a great source for Genuine Nissan Parts and Accessories.

I do not encourage you to stop using the site becuase I am no longer there, they will still sell you the the parts you need, at good prices.
I can not guarantee anything other that they will send you any parts you are charged for.

If you want to let them know your comments on my leaving, I suggest you send an email to: * & *
These two people are the respective top guys at the automall.
I do not want anyone to plead for my job, as I left voluntarily, they did not fire me.

I will stay on here, and still be a member, and if I turn up at another Nissan Dealer, I will be sure to let you guys know....

Brian

·
on line
628 Posts
Hopefully you are moving on to something bigger and better. It's a shame they lost one of the few people that has respect for the customer which sometimes makes better sales than lower prices do.

·
on line
294 Posts
Best of luck Brian! And thanks again for all your excellent service during my purchases!

·
on line
384 Posts
Brian - Thanks so much for your care of us! And do let us know where you end up, especially another dealer. I am usually willing to pay a bit more if I know I am being taken care of.

·
on line
807 Posts
Good luck with whatever you do.
We all appreciate the awesome deals you've given us, as well as all the work you put into the car shows.

·
on line
192 Posts
I believe i sent you an email regarding my previous order, i was wondering if you put that through, or if i need to send it in again.

it was concerning my rear cup holder, and my additional dash parts. my email address is [email protected] if you can direct me where to go from here i would appreciate it.

Thanks for always answering my stupid questions

·
on line
2,938 Posts
best of luck! It always works out for the better.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
brian, thanks for the fantastic service. I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts