Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kno my route i going. Will be doing tjm extended with med. duty coils with a 1" spacer lift ontop. Also will get the spc uca. Since these 2 products combined gaining 3" of extea travel, having the 1" spacer will still give me positive travel numbers?? Also will i need long brake lines? How is the read with nisstec aal and adj shackles w/out sway bar? I will take the sway bar relocations off the kit to save alittle money
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
this is a good setup...its what im running in the front of my truck. you don't need extended brake lines. the ride is very good even with the weight of a shrock bumper. i would keep your sway bar on the front, but remove the rear one. ive tried both ways and I prefer having the front sway bar on. the truck just becomes unstable without it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Get rid of the rear sway bar it's solid axle so you really don't need it. You won't notice a difference. I will be running a 1inch spacer with my tjms but I have HD springs now. It will give me just over 3inches should be fine without extended brake lines but if you have the extra coin just get them to avoid any issues on the trail

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
still a little floaty with no sway bar upfront with the hd's might be due to all the weight but definitely different, not sure im going to leave mine off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts