Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my titan wheels wheels on.. Figured I would share.

I have seen a few people on here with similar setups and i really like the look. These came off of a 2011 pro4x and i used adapters from wheeladapter.com(awesome service with them..little pricey vs. one of their competitors that i have used in the past but very satisfied none the less).. The adapters are hub centric to the X, and wheel centric for the titan wheels. I'll apologize ahead of time for the cell phone pic quality lol

18x8 +23 enkei made titan pro4x wheels
1.5" thick 6x114.3 to 6x139.7 adapters
275/70/18 bfg rugged terrains
all day fab lift
melt mod and some metal bending/cutting on lower portions of front fenders

IMG_20130720_161410_374 by CRXSPAZ, on Flickr

hopefully friday the wheels will go black.. I can't see myself keeping them silver

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
VERY nice! i was really on the fence on whether to keep mine silver or pc them black. it was a very tough decision. I still love the silver.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VERY nice! i was really on the fence on whether to keep mine silver or pc them black. it was a very tough decision. I still love the silver.
your truck is what got me really wanting the wheels. the brightness and gloss of the silver is nice... but i feel it clashes with the yellow and black i already have....there is no other silver on the truck..if the wheels were polished or alloy type finish i would probably be alright with them. i'll plastidip them and if i dislike it then i can just peel the black off

·
Registered
54 Posts
nice...

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
that second pic is a desktop background if i've ever seen one...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts