Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry should have been more specific. Do you think if i put BGF all terrains on. Should I get one size bigger then the stock size tires?

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Sigh ... well, what do you think? What are you really asking about? Are you wondering if they'll fit? What the impacts will be if you do get them one size bigger than stock? What do you mean by 'one size'? Wider? Larger diameter, but the same width? Both wider and bigger around?

Start here: http://bit.ly/1cRMTcC

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Sigh ... well, what do you think? What are you really asking about? Are you wondering if they'll fit? What the impacts will be if you do get them one size bigger than stock? What do you mean by 'one size'? Wider? Larger diameter, but the same width? Both wider and bigger around?

Start here: http://bit.ly/1cRMTcC

Boyyy.....some1s cranky today......a link to google search.....very helpfull
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
810 Posts
Or you could just use the forums search feature and search for Tires, or go to the Tires sticky thread that talks about all things tire for the Xterra.

·
Registered
2011 Pro4X 6SM Night Armor
368 Posts
285-75-16 is the most regular size i think? that is what i have on mine with a 2" body lift

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
73" Super Bitchin Mega Terrains.

But really. 31" will be fine. 32" and you're at a stock pro 4x or offroad version. 33" is the most common. you dont even need a lift for those.

but please please please do yourself a favor and search. some people around here will be pretty tough on you if you ask the same questions that have been asked a million times before. If you have a question about something find a thread pertaining to the subject. if the answer isnt in there ask a thought out question and you will have flocks of veterans gathering to write super long thought out answers.

simple math eh. thought out and sincere question yields thought out and sincere answers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts