Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My light came on today on the way to work. I stopped by the local tire shop and had them check and fill the tires, but the light is still on. How do I reset or turn the light off? It was really cold last night, which is probably why it came on.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I have a question about this.... I dont have the sensors in my new wheels. How the heck do you turn that stupid light off in the dash? Ever since i got my new tires the friggin thing has been on!

·
on line
2,077 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
I have a question about this.... I dont have the sensors in my new wheels. How the heck do you turn that stupid light off in the dash? Ever since i got my new tires the friggin thing has been on!

pull the dash apart and cut the wires to the LED, or put tape over it

·
on line
631 Posts
Put a "X" sticker over the light... it will match everything else :thumbright:

·
on line
105 Posts
TXterra37 said:
So wait, this means my new ProComp 7089s (if they ever get off backorder!) will make the tire pressure light stay on in my dash?!
You will need to move your TPMS sensors over to your new wheels.

·
on line
628 Posts
If you don't have the Tire shop swap out your sensors, Yes. I know I am planning to take a stcok wheel off your hands when you are ready, and that sensor is no good to me, they only communicate the four positions LF, RF, RR, LR, does not work with the spare as far as I know.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
TXterra37 said:
So wait, this means my new ProComp 7089s (if they ever get off backorder!) will make the tire pressure light stay on in my dash?!
still waiting on mine also, but to add to the tire light thing...If the light stays on what long term effects would I be looking at? Isnt there just a fuse you could pull?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts