Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Those rims come stock on SE and SV trims (click on my sig to see mine). 17x7.5 refer to the dimension of the rim itself, not the bolt pattern (a 17" bolt pattern would need a hell of an adaptor).

They'll fit right on without issue. However, you will have to get new 17" tires to go with them. Also looks like you need center caps, I don't think the one from the steelie will work.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
As stated, yes the wheels will fit. It more-so comes down to the tire size. If you run stock size tires, then yes you'll be fine. If you run 33" tires, then you'll need to do the melt mod. Like terrance said, you'll def need new tires because your stock wheels are 16" and they won't fit on a 17" rim. Why don't you look in the for sale section and find someone selling a used set of 16" alloys. I'm pretty sure I've seen one or two sets up for sale...either the S wheels or pro-4x will be 16" and will allow you to use your current tires.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
If you are selling your X I wouldn't spend a penny on new wheels as 98% of x drivers won't even notice them and you won't get the money back

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. I've toyed with keeping it as my DD since I love it, but if I do, the wheels would have to go for sure. This is a way for me to test it out, see if I like it and maybe keep it.

As for the tires, I'm not planning on 33's at all, since I don't want to mod it.

Much thanks to all for the knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts