Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you that has a throttle body spacer, which one did you get? I am looking to get one along with a Volant CAI

Paul

·
on line
807 Posts

·
on line
750 Posts
Around 2 fiddy.

Contemplated this one, but I think for my money, an improved exhaust is a higher priority.

·
on line
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like WRP has only a intake manifold spacer. From reading the Frontier board, it looks like diff product from a TBS, but then I can be wrong.

·
on line
807 Posts
WRP has both an IMS and a TBS. The links I provided are both for the TBS.

·
on line
807 Posts
BioTerra said:
Around 2 fiddy.

Contemplated this one, but I think for my money, an improved exhaust is a higher priority.
You are thinking of the IMS. This thread is about Throttle Body Spacers, I think WRP's is about $80.

·
on line
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool, thanks. Went to their site and all they had up there was the IMS. I will order a TBS tomorrow, when my company takes their bi-weekly crap in my checking account :)

Now looking at the IMS, wondering if that is worth getting in addition to the TBS or not.

Any WHoolze...thanks for the links to the WRP site and the group buy on the Frontier site.

·
on line
63 Posts
wstein said:
Now looking at the IMS, wondering if that is worth getting in addition to the TBS or not.
I emailed them about it and they said they work well together. I should be getting my IMS soon and I'll be getting the TBS also with a Volant.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Just got this email from WRP:

Chase,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I actually am in production on
our throttle body spacer - we made one, tested it against the competition,
and made more power! We ran with the dyno figures online and pre sold almost
100 units - therefore, to answer your question - yes one is in the works:) I
will shoot you an email when it is 100% complete.

Thanks!

Regards,
William Perdigon
CEO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts