Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
512 Posts
I just hope the quality is good... I asked around in few other places.. and on FB xterra groups.. some people never even heard about this brand... said you would be taking a chance..

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just hope the quality is good... I asked around in few other places.. and on FB xterra groups.. some people never even heard about this brand... said you would be taking a chance..
They’re bigger in the Toyota world, and I believe have a decent reputation. Not surprising that Xterra communities haven’t really heard about it. Op should be fine but I’m curious to see their thoughts once installed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Will definitely keep ya'll updated; might need to post another topic asking for help before starting the install, haha!

·
Registered
50 Posts
They are two miles from my house as the crow flies. I might be checking them out for my rear leafs. It's funny I never noticed them before.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Decided just to go for it, but for their Nitro Gas shocks which are cheaper, as I think the Foam Cell Pro will be overkill for my use.

Speaking with the customer service, I was able to get them to put back this package on their website: Nitro Gas 2" Suspension Kit - Performance Load (0-660LBS) Suited For 2005-15 Nissan Xterra

With the 25% off deal, price is right under $1000, and that's with a full leaf pack. Ordered some shims from them as well (2 & 3 degree), and a SPC camber kit from Amazon. We'll see how this goes...!
I’m really close to ordering the exact same setup as you but didn’t see any shims on their website. Any links to it? And this kit will lift your truck 2”? Or is the 2” the width of the shocks? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
512 Posts
Strange it's says 2inch lift but when you read specs it says
  • Estimated Lift: 1.5" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I’m really close to ordering the exact same setup as you but didn’t see any shims on their website. Any links to it? And this kit will lift your truck 2”? Or is the 2” the width of the shocks? Thanks!

Search for "wedge", I had to ask the customer service as well. Guess maybe its called something different down in Aussie land? Not sure, but here is the link to the products: shims / wedges

@Sturmvoik, yeah I saw that too. I am not sure why, except if you look at the front coil springs and the rear leafs separately, the fronts are advertised as 1.5 - 2", and the rears are advertised as 2". Could be worth chatting up the customer service to ask why that is, but I assume it might just be variable depending on your rig? @scoot_mcgrute earlier reported a 2 inch lift in the front with the same spring set except on the foam cell pro's, so makes me think it should be similar. he got a 3 inch lift with the heavier duty rear leafs, so I think the lighter duty should likely be 2" for sure

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Thanks for the above info! Yeah I searched shims and nothing came up on their site. Looks like I have 3 more days to make my decision since the sale ends in May. Think I might just pull the trigger soon.

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
512 Posts
I wonder... if you guys where to pick some best parts from them for the truck what parts to get best lift ./ other parts would you get ? )

21 - 30 of 30 Posts