Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't done the LED conversion yet, but I did put them on real quick to get a blurry (forgot to turn the camera off still mode) pic or two

I think they look pretty sweet.

·
on line
332 Posts
wow reminds me of west palm beach

·
on line
3,262 Posts
looks nice.... I like the bumpers and steps (not what i would have done but very cool)

I do love the lights, I think i might get some now. I wonder how they would look on a blue X.

·
on line
376 Posts
I just love your bumper but do not have your mad skilz to pull that off but the lights are doable how much did those run ya?

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got them on ebay, the guy was selling them super cheap (50 bucks) prob cuz they weren't selling too good and I snagged them up, I don't know if they'll be that cheap again soon. either way I intend to try to make them into a full LED conversion, I might end up beefing them up tho.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Looks good. I thought you said you hadn't painted the back? Maybe we misunderstood each other. I think I asked if you had painted the back bumper, and you said you hadn't because of an accident. I was assuming you hadn't painted anything in the back. Anyway, the back corner bumpers look great. Very sharp looking. You've done a great job!

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
armandov99 said:
I dig that look.

When are you putting on the steelies, dude?!
as soon as I can shell out 600-800 bucks for some tires amigo! hey did you just leave the tire pressure sensors completely off when you put the steelies on? I hate that damn light.

Do you guys like the no-badge look? mad stealth!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I have to say, I kinda like them and I hate most euro lights. I don't think it would look nearly as good on a non black / non blacked out X though.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Muzikman said:
I have to say, I kinda like them and I hate most euro lights. I don't think it would look nearly as good on a non black / non blacked out X though.
I agree. On a granite or midnight blue one it just wouln't be the same.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts