Looks like you have fun with your X!

·
on line
560 Posts
I know where that 3rd pic is taken...Ooo, I'm telling

·
on line
1,785 Posts
You can get the power option on the X trim. No biggie, just making an observation.
I have X trim. I've got power windows.

The big give-aways for X trim are that we don't have a gear box or cross bars on top and our cargo area is carpeted and doesn't have the tie-downs.

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i guess its a snazzy x trim then cause it as tie-downs, plastic/metal cargo area, and gear box? whatever it may be ill still love it the same lol

·
on line
60 Posts
they just have plastic covers over the storage rails, and there is carpet on the lift up door on the storage compartment.

you most defiantly have the X trim wheels.

they do a lot of the X trim xterra's with power package(windows/key less entry)

·
on line
1,208 Posts
i think all of you are wrong because i know i have the X trim with the power package, but i also have the storage bin on top of the roof, i have cross bars and my back is not carpeted and does have tie downs.

i think its hard to say "this means X trim and that means S trim" as a definitive statement due to all the stuff dealers will do or add to sell the trucks.

but great looking Xterra dude. love that first pic of some driveway crawling.

·
on line
217 Posts
I have X trim. I've got power windows.

The big give-aways for X trim are that we don't have a gear box or cross bars on top and our cargo area is carpeted and doesn't have the tie-downs.
Mines has the x trim, I dont have power windows or locks or cross bars, but theres no carpet in the cargo area, it does have tie downs and I have the gear box.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts