1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
63 Posts
I actually like it because it is so different. I'd wheel it. :la:

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Wow.. Never seen that one, I kinda' like it. There's some serious money dumped into that thing. Obviously the owners picked the X as the base for the project because he liked the vehicle as a concept.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Nice job--

---Needs sliders, for FLATS !!!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
471 Posts
doesn't have a roof rack, mirrors or door handles... And I wonder how low it gets when someone actually sits in it...

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts

·
on line
178 Posts
bro, we all value and care about you, but if you were to do that...WE WOULD BE FORCED TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND STRAP YOU TO A BED while (4) 800lb+ ladies sexually forced you back to sanity! If you were lucky, maybe you would find an edible chicken wing in a fat roll.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alpine7513 said:
bro, we all value and care about you, but if you were to do that...WE WOULD BE FORCED TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND STRAP YOU TO A BED while (4) 800lb+ ladies sexually forced you back to sanity! If you were lucky, maybe you would find an edible chicken wing in a fat roll.
Alright, you talked me out of it..... but only because i dont like chicken wings... :drunken: :drunken:

·
on line
178 Posts
Thank god, I found out I would have had to sell my X to pay those ladies and would be stuck driving a '75 ford pinto, but it would have been worth it to save you from low rider hell!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts