Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Third Coast Nissans is a new club being formed on the Gulf Coast. For a while, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida Nissan owners haven't really had a local offroad club in our area. NOAS is a very respectable club that includes these areas, but the majority of their runs are too far away for us Gulf Coast people to drive to. For that reason, myself and some guys at Frontierboard.com are starting Third Coast Nissans.

This will directly include Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas, as well as any other people in nearby states that would like to join in on our rides. As of right now we have two tentative dates set for rides. One will be October 12th in Hattiesburg, MS. The 2nd, we are trying to schedule for the Saturday after Thanksgiving at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. If anybody has questions or would like more info, just ask. Right now there will be no dues or formal membership. Down the road as we grow, we may make things more official.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Congrats on the new club Ben. If I can be of any help just let me know.

Why the third coast instead of gulf coast?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone commented that Gulf Coast Nissans sounded like a dealership name, so we decided to be a little different. I think Third Coast will grab people attention... we've got East coast, West Coast, and now the often ignored Third Coast :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts