Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering lifting my 2007 off road. Here's what i'm thinking: total chaos uca's, radflo coilovers, calmini shackles, prg rear bilstiens. Are the longer brake lines from 4x4parts.com neccessary, or a good safety precaution. Do i need the camber bolts for the front end? anything to consider? thank you

also, sway bars, will the front remain connected when lifted, or not, or does someone make longer links.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
im pretty sure that the front sway bar will remain connected. if you get longer shocks for the rear then i would get longer brake lines. And yes you need camberbolts if you are going to lift the truck up to the maximum that the radflos will allow. Why calmini shackles? I personally would go with AC, Daystar, or PRG shackles.

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do I get prg shackles? I don't see them on their site. Is the a problem with Calimini shackles? I know that people have problems with spacers installed, and I want a good lift set up. Are the rear shocks necessary with shackles?

·
on line
10,133 Posts
you want a good lift setup, call PRG and talk to Greg. he's an awesome guy and knows what he's talking about. I'm installing my lift that i ordered from him tomorrow (Radflo's, PRG UCA's, PRG shackles, Deaver AAL, and Bils). 951-780-5331 It's best to call around 11am your time. Hell, you could even drive to his place now that i see you're from Socal.

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like radflo coilovers and prg UCA's and AAL. should be installed very soon, this weekend infact.... :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: can't wait...

·
on line
264 Posts
how much will that lift the x? cause i have the same x and want to do aal and make it balanced

·
on line
1,149 Posts
I picked up the same lift from Greg about 2 weeks ago EXT Radflos, PRG UCA's, Deaver mini pack, PRG shackles and EXT Bilsteins. Awesome service from Greg and i even went to his place to pick them up. All i can say is his customer service is top notch. He said i should expect about 3-3 1/2 in the front and close to 4 in the rear, depending on what setting i put the shackles on. Its just burning me up right now cause i cant do the install in my apartment as per management. Great news is we will be getting an actual home in the near future so im not too worried. Get his stuff! Its been highly recommended by the members on this board.

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
S_e_X-Terra said:
Wow.... dont forget to post the pics.
definitely going to bring my camera along, and will post pics as soon as I can. I'm pretty new to internet forums and storing pics online, so if I have troubles I'll ask for some help. I due have internet and computer knowledge, just never been online posting things much.... but i will post here... :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts